National Herald Case : Explained by S.Gurumurthy“Recall the National Herald Fraud in brief & in details to know how greedy petty and how criminal are the Gandhis — Sonia & Rahul.
1. NH case facts: Financial crisis forced Associated Journals Limited [AJL] publishers of NH founded by Nehru, to close it down in 2008.
2. To pay off the employees to help the closure, the Congress Party had given interest free loan of Rs 90 crore plus to AJL, then.
3. With NH shut, AJL had become a mere real estate co in 2008, with properties in Delhi, Lucknow and Mumbai of over Rs 2000 crore.
4. Against RS 2000 cr properties, AJL owed just Rs 90 cr to Congress. It had very little liability, besides. A sitting duck for fraudsters
5. Rs 2000cr properties minus off Rs 90cr to Congress legally and morally belonged to AJL’s thousand plus…
View original post 1,126 more words
Filed under: English |