Some Times By ; Sam Hindu
This is what you said 4 years ago.
From Barck Hussain Obama’s mouth:
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ‘s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America ‘s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, “the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
Today In your inauguration you are saying
“Obama argued that the nation’s entitlement programs make America stronger because they protect this chance at equality. “We recognize that no matter how responsibly we live our lives, any one of us, at any time, may face a job loss, or a sudden illness, or a home swept away in a terrible storm,” Obama said. “The commitments we make to each other–-through Medicare, and Medicaid, and Social Security–these things do not sap our initiative; they strengthen us. They do not make us a nation of takers; they free us to take the risks that make this country great.”
The country cannot succeed if a “shrinking few” succeed economically while the middle class suffers.
Now you are In charge for whopping Four years and you don’t care about spending or Debt. ( Hummm.. Scratching my Head)
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian.
Now we as Citizens of this country did not hear one word about Jobs and How America would be a Leader and Strong Economically and military.
How will gay rights and “climate change” help the 8.3 MILLION US Citizens who dropped out of the workforce during Obama’s first term find JOBS?
- Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills (hotair.com)
- Daily Quote 01/01/13 (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Obama Really Wishes He Never Gave This Speech About The Debt Ceiling (businessinsider.com)
- Quote of the Decade (veteran-patriot.com)
- Beating Obama At His Own Game (athomesense.com)
- Muslim Ideological Council: Obama to be named “Caliph of Muslims” “Mullah Barack Hussain Obama” “Allama Obama” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Obama Warns: ‘Increasing America’s Debt Weakens Us Domestically And Internationally’ … In 2006 (mediaite.com)
- Guess who said THIS!! (opinionsarefree.wordpress.com)
Filed under: American constitution, cnbc, Congress, English, FOREIGN INVESTMENTS, Freedom of speech, IRS, Just laugh, MEDIA, military, New York, NEWS PAPER, Obama, PatriotUSA, PRESS, Sam Hindu, SOME TIMES BY ; SAM HINDU, Some Times By ; SAM HINDU, USA Tagged: | Barack Obama, Fiscal policy, Government, Medicaid, Medicare, OBAMA, Social Security, United States, United States public debt, Washington, Washington D.C